Study opportunities in New Zealand
New Zealand’s educational institutions are well regarded throughout the world. There is a great range of opportunities available to international students here: quality secondary school education, a well established network of English language schools, and internationally respected and recognised tertiary education providers.
New Zealand offers all levels of education, from certificates to doctoral degrees. Learn about our:
- secondary school qualifications
- tertiary and industry qualifications
- English language qualifications.
There are opportunities for learning at quality educational institutes in every region of New Zealand. To help you choose which region, which institute and which course is right for you:
- Search for education providers on the New Zealand Qualifications Authority website.
- Look at a list of all our universities, to help you compare what they have to offer. Each university has an international student section.
- See the English New Zealand website – they are an assocation of English language providers.
- Take a look at the Ministry of Education’s pages for international students.
- Visit Education New Zealand’s student website newzealandeducated.com, for information on studying in New Zealand. Education New Zealand is a not-for-profit organisation that supports the New Zealand export education industry and promotes New Zealand’s education services.